Headline news is that yesterday morning, Jordan Sloan hit his qualifying time for his Commonwealth nomination. This brings to four the confirmed swimmers up for consideration, with three of them wearing a Bangor Hat! (Jordan Sloan, Conor Ferguson & Jamie Graham). The final decision will be made in January by the Commonwealth Selection Committee.
Summary of the results are as follows:
- Jordan Sloan – Ulster Champion in both 100 & 200 Free
- Jamie Nichols – Bronze medal in both 50 & 200 Back
- Dan Sweeney – Ulster Champion 100 Brs
- Mark Stoops – Silver in both 100 & 200 Brs
- David Thompson – Bronze 50 Fly & Silver in 100 Free
- Jack McMillan – Bronze 100 Free
- Men’s Junior Relay 800 Free – Silver
Finalists have included:
- Sarah Davidson
- Gemma Kane
- Neave Poutney
- Shay Farren
- Adam Hewitt
Looking forward to another great days racing tomorrow!