For anyone looking to purchase items from Simply Swim, we have some exciting news. You can now receive a 10% discount on all your purchases from Simply Swim. To obtain your discount, please use the link to Simply Swim on our club website. You will also need Bangor’s Club discount code, to use when checking out at Simply Swim. To obtain your code, please contact Jenny at the Club Shop, and ensure you do not share this code outside the club so we can continue to offer the discount going forward. Please like and comment if you wish Bangor Swimming Club to add more promotional items to our website.
Hi everyone, It’s been a fantastic weekend for our swimmers!! Here’s a quick summary of the results:-
Ulster Senior Records broken:
– Men’s 4*100m Freestyle relay 3.28.53 (also a new Club record)
– Men’s 4*200m Freestyle relay 7.42.21
Ulster Junior record broken:
– Jack McMillan broke the 200m Freestyle record with a time of 1.51.86. (Jack is now being considered for the European Juniors competition!)
Club records broken:
– Chris McCaughey 200 Fly time of 2.12.34
– Jamie Graham 50 Fly time of 25.32
– Jack McMillan 400 free time of 4.01.86
Dave McCullagh Medal Tally:
– Jordan Sloan 200 Free
– Jack McMillan 400 Free
– Jordan Sloan 100 Free
– Jack McMillan 200 Free
– Jordan Sloan 50 Back
– Men’s 4*100 Medley relay
Numerous Ulster Champions:
Mark Stoops, Chris McCaughey, Dave Thompson, Jamie Graham, Adam Manley.
Last but not least we must congratulate again the AquaSprint team on a very impressive victory away to Coleraine.
Let’s Go Bangor!!